Wednesday 8 June 2011

Introducing the Technology Updates Blog

Technology update and tips is a blog about how technology and technological products are changing our everyday lives.  It would look at gadgets, software and everything technology.  It would answer question like; do I really need an iPad?  What kind of phone should I get?  It would even advise on how to acquire such products.

This blog is mainly for the Africa dwellers.  Have you ever tried to order from Amazon and you are told this lovely gadget cannot be sent to your country of residence?  We have a way around that too. A lot of the tips and tricks would definitely apply to you, no matter where you reside, but hey, I have Africa on my mind as I write.

I see folks struggle with the most basic of technology everyday and being a tech guy, I just want to see all these change. So come away with me through this as we unravel the meat behind technologies and make your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment